Best Wireless Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 Headphone in India 2020
Best Wireless Fire-Boltt Blast 1400 Over -Ear Bluetooth Headphone in India 2020
Learn More | Check Availability
- HI-FI SOUND & CAPTIVATING BASS: 40mm large-aperture drivers deliver riveting sound and a thumping bass. The 90dB give a deep, powerful, and crisp sound.
- The inner & outer rings deliver vibrant bass, vivid midst & vivacious highs without overlap
- LISTEN & EARN WITH THE BOLTT PLAY APP – Connect your device, stream your favourite music, watch movies, play games and get exciting rewards for this!Â Visit boltt.com to get Premium Membership of the Boltt Play App with every product purchase
- BLUETOOTH 5.0 TECHNOLOGY: It supports Bluetooth BT5.0 + EDR + BR and ensures perfect stereo sound quality. UNRIVALED COMFORT,
- EASY-CARRYING : With its adjustable headband, foldable ear cups, and cloud-soft protein ear pads, this wireless headphone is lightweight and can be worn over long times, making it a great travel companion.1 YEAR PURCHASE : Get 1 year warranty with this purchase ONLY AVAILABLE WITH AUTHORIZED SELLER – AYR TECH
- PERFECT FIT: Matte slider and softly padded headband allows you to find the perfect fit.
- POWERFUL ALL DAY LONG 25H PLAYTIME: A built-in 430mAh Li-ion battery delivers approximately 25 hours of power. Keep your tunes playing throughout the day.
- Enjoy up to 20 hours of talk time or turn on traditional wired mode with cable. It has a strong signal support operation within 10m. SIRI VOICE ASSISTANCE – Long press Multi Function ( On/ Off) button for about 3 seconds to wake up Siri
- SUPERIOR HARDCORE DESIGN: This bluetooth headphone features a strong, lightweight design crafted with premium materials. The cushioned adjustable headband lets you dial in the perfect fit, while soft memory foam ear cushions mold to your ears.
- Feel the Difference with these headphones that are made with an aluminum gunmetal frame and high-quality ear cups for added comfort. This design yields superior sound isolation with maximum comfort and minimal ear fatigue.